- Developed by Naissance this exclusive Aloe Vera Gel uses organically grown Aloe vera direct from our Aloe vera farmer in Spain with a formula created with local experts and academics based on feedback from our customers.
- Can be used on the body, face and hair. Naissance Aloe Vera Gel may soothe, cool and moisturise the skin. No fragrances, colours, parabens or sulphates.
- Developed using a special Naissance formulation to provide a high concentration of aloe in this highly effective gel.
- Aloe Vera gel is used by many to help ease and sooth sunburn, and the symptoms of skin conditions including eczema, dry skin and acne.
- Naissance products are not tested on animals and they are vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.
Naissance Aloe Vera Gel is a unique formulation that is made from the inner gel of the Aloe vera leaf. We have formulated the gel based on customer suggestions and feedback to provide the best Aloe Vera Gel for use on the skin and hair.
We buy our Aloe vera direct from our supplier so we know it is of the highest quality and grown using organic farming methods. By growing and bottling our Aloe Vera Gel in Europe we have reduced our carbon footprint and can trace the product from source to shelf.
Aloe Vera Gel may be used to soothe the symptoms of skin conditions including eczema, dry skin and acne. Aloe vera is used by many to help with sunburn, as it helps moisturise and cool the skin. The gel can help moisturise dry skin and offers soothing relief for irritated skin. For scalp conditions like flaky scalp some people find it helps reduce dandruff and repairs skin that has been damaged by either scratching or by the condition itself.
Histories and Origins
Mentioned in an Egyptian Papyrus from 1550 BC, Aloe vera was recommended for treating burns, ulcers, skin disease and allergies. Recent studies suggest that it originated in the Arabian Peninsula.