- 100% Pure Soil Association Certified Organic
- Used as a massage butter and a moisturising agent in soaps
- Can help to sooth sun burns and contains natural anti-sun properties to prevent UV damage
- Commonly used in lip balms, facial moisturisers and bath oils. Helps treat minor skin irritations
- No fragrances, colours, parabens and sulphates
Our high quality refined shea butter is a waxy, firm cream coloured solid extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree.
Used extensively for many cosmetic products for it’s moisturising properties. Also a component in salves and lotions. The moisturising properties of shea butter make it ideal for use as a massage butter and a component in lip balms, facial moisturisers and bath oils. In skincare, it can treat minor skin irritations and act as a moisturising agent. Used as a topical treatment for eczema, wrinkles, sunburn and insect stings. Unless a fragrance is added, refined Shea butter has little or no odour.?
Please note: This is a refined product and the colour of the oil can vary from batch to batch.