- Treat your health and beauty with special care with the help of natural essential oils.
- Best Grapefruit Essential Oil – for stress relief, relaxing, anti cellulite effect, weight reduction, freshen rooms, home fragrances, best for beauty, aromatherapy, relaxation, massage, wellness, spa, aromadiffuser, aroma lamps. And have various valuable and healing qualities.
- Pure essential oil can be mixed with other essential or base oils.
- For more details please refer to the works on aromatherapy.
- Make the right choice and protect your health and beauty.
Name: Grapefruit Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Oleum Citrus Paradisi
Ingredients INCI: Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Origin country: South Africa
Aroma: pleasant, delicate, bitter-sweet, refreshing, reminds both orange and lemon scent with notes of herbs and bitterness.
Characteristics: antidepressant, tonic; immunostimulant; antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgetic; it stimulates appetite,
it is also good for weight reduction; anticellulite effect, it is used for toxins removal; porcelain skin effect, it normalizes oil and perspiratory glands secretion.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
- Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil;
- Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water;
- Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water for square of 15 m2;
- Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.);
- Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
For external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing. Avoid contact with eyes. If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.